Managed WordPress Hosting and Support
is just a few clicks away.
Select a plan that best fits your business needs. You can upgrade or downgrade at any time and with our 30 day guarantee, if you’re not happy with our service, we’ll refund your your first month’s subscription fee.
Client Portal with 24/7 Support
View all of our Managed WordPress Hosting and Support features
- Storage Space – This is the total amount of hard drive space your website is allotted.
- Monthly Visits – We take the number of unique IP addresses seen in a 24-hour period as the number of “visits” to the site during that period. The number of “visits” in a given month is the sum of those daily visits during that month.
- Bandwidth – This is the amount of data transferred to and from your website.
- Website Security – There are multiple firewalls between your data and threats, and we proactively monitor for brute force attacks, and security breaches.
- Malware Scanning – We proactively monitor for and eliminate any malware that may be detected.
- Incident Management – Should your website get hacked, infected with malware, or blacklisted, our security team will take action to clean your site and submit for blacklist removal.
- Daily Backups – We have automated, redundant systems in place to backup your website daily. We store 30 days of daily backups which can be used to restore your website should there ever be a problem.
- Your Domain Name – Use your domain name with your website, i.e. mywebsite.com
- SSL Certificates – Choose between our Free and paid SSL certificate options. Learn More
- Client Portal – You’ll have access to educational resources, knowledge base, and our 24/7 support ticketing system. Learn More
- WordPress Basic Training – In the Client Portal you’ll find a full video training library to help learn the WordPress CMS. Learn More
- WordPress Core Updates – WordPress is ever-evolving to provide a secure platform. As new updates are released, we test for reliability and then automatically upgrade your website to the most recent stable version.
- WordPress Plugin Updates – Plugin developers are constantly updating their software to add new features and compatibility with the latest WordPress Core releases. Keeping those plugins current is critical for website security.
- WordPress Theme Updates – Theme developers are constantly updating their software to add new features and compatibility with the latest WordPress Core releases. Keeping those themes current is critical for website security.
- Offsite Backup – We create daily backups of your website automatically. As we update the plugins and themes, we will create a new backup that will be stored off of our platform for security.
- Priority Support – We’ll “do it for you”. Create a Post, make text changes, install and configure a plugin, and much more. You have one hour of our time per month to use as needed.
- Performance Monitoring – We create a benchmark of your website’s performance, and then monitor it regularly for changes. If we detect any issues we will assess the problem and make recommendations for improvements.
- Blacklist Monitoring – We proactively monitor the blacklists daily to make sure your website is not listed.
- Uptime Monitoring – We know right away if your website goes offline, and immediately take action to minimize downtime.
Note: Current Media Group’s Managed WordPress Hosting does not include email services. We recommend using Google Apps as a powerful email option.
Don’t see a plan that fits your needs? No problem, we’ll create a custom package just for you!
Contact us today to discuss your Managed WordPress Hosting and Support needs.
FREE WEBSITE MIGRATION
If you have an existing WordPress website that you absolutely love, but are unhappy with your slow, shared hosting, we offer free website migration to our state of the art Managed Hosting platform.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Try us risk free for 30 days. If you’re not happy with our service, cancel your account and request a refund within the first 30 days to get 100% of your subscription fee back.
You’re never locked in to a contract. Our Managed WordPress Hosting and Support services are billed monthly, and you’re free to cancel anytime without penalty.
Do you need a new website? Check out our WordPress Website Design services.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is WordPress?
WordPress is an open-source, online publishing tool you can use to create your own website or blog. It was released in 2003 and initially used by a handful of people, but over the years it has grown to become the most popular website publishing platform in the world powering more than 27% of all sites on the web. Learn More
What is a CMS (Content Management System)?
A Content Management System or CMS, is a web-based application that enables users to create, edit, organize, and publish websites using their web browser. Content Management Systems are perfect for non-technical users and gives them the ability to update content on their website without knowing how to code or having to rely on a website developer. Learn More
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
Simply put, Managed Hosting means we take care of the technical work for you. Website security, backups, WordPress Core updates, network monitoring, server performance, and more, are all managed by us giving you more time to focus on your business.
I'm new to WordPress, where do I begin?
Congratulations, you’re about to begin your journey learning the most popular Content Management System in the world, WordPress.
In the Client Portal, we recommend that you start with our WordPress Basic Training. The library contains 50 video tutorials that will help you get familiar with the WordPress Admin area and its basic functions. If you need help along the way, feel free to check out our Support Garage, or contact us through our Support Ticket system.
Can I migrate my WordPress website to your managed hosting?
Yes, in fact we’ll do it for you for FREE! In most cases all we’ll need from you is a WordPress Administrator username and password for your existing website. We’ll then login and begin the migration process over to our Managed WordPress Hosting platform.
How often do you update the WordPress core software?
As new updates are released, we test for reliability and then automatically upgrade your website to the most recent stable version. As with any new software releases, there is the potential for compatibility issues and bugs. Because of this we don’t immediately upgrade your website with a release until it has been fully tested by our developers.
Do you update Plugins and Themes?
Plugin and Theme updates are the responsibility of the website owner unless you have purchased one of our plans that includes those updates.
What is an SSL Certificate?
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer, and is the standard security technology used to create an encrypted link between a web server and the user’s web browser. Think of this connection like a tunnel between your website and your users. There is only one way in and one way out and all data sent between them is kept private and secure. To create this secure connection you first need to purchase and install an SSL Certificate on your web server. You will need to answer a few questions about the identity of your company and website and then two cryptographic keys will be generated, a Private Key and a Public Key. Learn More
Do I need to set up a database for my WordPress website?
No, with our Managed WordPress Hosting we take care of the database creation for you. Once you’ve purchased your plan, all you have to do is login to your WordPress Admin and begin building your website.
Do you provide backups of my WordPress website?
Yes, our Managed WordPress Hosting includes automated daily backups, that are kept for 30 days. If you need to restore your website, just contact Support through the Client Portal and we’ll restore your site from the most recent backup.
What steps do you take to secure my WordPress website?
Security is always a concern, and our experts are there 24/7. When a WordPress core security update is released, we automatically update your site. We have multiple firewalls that protect your data from threats, and we proactively scan for and eliminate any malware that may be detected.
If there is a security update for a popular plugin or emergency maintenance with a data center, our team will let you know if your site is impacted by a security risk.
Do you provide caching?
Yes, we use a proprietary server-side caching system to deliver your website incredibly fast. Caching is fully integrated into your WordPress environment so you don’t need any third-party caching plugins.
Does my hosting account come with email?
No, our Managed WordPress Hosting does not include email services. We recommend using Google Apps as a powerful email option.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Absolutely! Try us risk free for 30 days. If you’re not happy with our service, cancel your account and request a refund within the first 30 days to get 100% of your subscription fee back.
Still have questions? Feel free to contact us, we’re happy to help!
*You can review our Managed WordPress Hosting and Support policies here.